Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Variety of Things

In a short while I will be heading out with my Tuesday art group to see the gardens of Winterthur, which is about an hour and a half from here in Delaware.  We will return home with Springtime visions of colorful woodland landscapes.  I will be sure to share some of my impressions and photos here.  Over the weekend I stopped at Rita's farm to pick up eggs and a few pails of horse manure.  It was raining on the way to the farm with sun breaking out just as I was shoveling manure.  See some photos below as well as my latest instagram collage.

Hill Road driving home after a rain shower.



Rita's new rooster and inspiration for a painting.









Fun with Instagram from top left:  Me, charcoal scribble, our patio, sunset from patio,  grandson at Easter, key lime pie, backyard, Japanese lantern with bluebells, red inspiration, forsythia by the window.

Me next to Oracle collage

No comments:

Post a Comment