Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fun with Instagram

The month of May has whizzed by with all the activity that Spring brings.  I'm struggling to find time to paint this month, but yesterday I spent some time sketching and painting outdoors with my Tuesday art group.  We all agreed that the urgency of Spring chores (we all have ambitious gardens) is competing with studio time.  This past weekend I took a morning walk around the property and photographed all the paths and gardens as well as some of my favorite details of the landscape.  Art and nature are very hard to separate.

The instagram collage contains photos from April.  From top left:  Me, me in a doodle, the patio, sunset from the patio, Nathan in his Easter pink and green, Wendy's key lime pie, our back garden, detail from along the patio, red inspiration, forsythia cuttings outside the garden door.

Reminder:  Opening reception for next Allegro exhibit is July 6, 2014 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm.  Expect to see many new works.

No comments:

Post a Comment