Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hanging on to Autumn

It's snowing today which is very appropriate to the Thanksgiving song we all sang in grade school: "Over the River and Through the Woods".   The first snow has a way of settling us down for a bit of rest.  The timing was good.  Barry & I (mostly Barry) completed the final push of leaves down to the street for pickup.  I wouldn't have minded a couple more weeks of autumn color, but I love the opportunity to stay inside today and work on the photos that have been piling up.  Blurb.com has sent some coupons so I hope to finish the art portfolio I've been trying to update, and do as much as I can with three other books in progress.  Looking back to October, here are some autumn images taken in New Hope, PA on the grounds of a lovely B&B, Porches on the Towpath.








No comments:

Post a Comment