Thursday, November 13, 2014

November Snow

After  relatively balmy autumn days, we started off this morning just below freezing.  The temperature more or less stayed at freezing all day and now the expected rain is an unexpected snow.  Haven't checked the weather report yet, but hoping it doesn't amount to much.  

My current exhibit is doing well and will continue until 2:00 pm on Saturday.  I really love the City Art Gallery and will miss reporting for duty when the exhibit comes down.  An important thing I've learned working in downtown York these two weeks is that there are several good galleries and artist collectives in the city.  I've met some of the owners and have plans to submit works for their exhibits in the near future. 

So as the snow continues to fall gently in the woodland outside my window, I'll sort and edit some of the autumn images I captured this week such as these: 



No comments:

Post a Comment