Friday, March 6, 2015



Friday Notes

This week I took a new painting to the framer's--see above.  It's been added to the "Paintings Gallery" page as well.  Four of my works still hang in exhibit at the Martin Library in York, PA and will be there until almost the end of April.  Three watercolors painted on site at Great Sand Dunes National Park are in the sales gallery of the Framers' Workshop, York, PA with other works to be added next week.  For the next few months I'll be concentrating on creating new works with the hope of having enough for a show in 2016.  I'll be using this blog to record my progress. For now, since we had twelve inches of snow fall on us yesterday, I'll share some photos taken from the "conservatory" window.





A black and white version of the mini rolling landscape around the bird feeder.







No comments:

Post a Comment