Thursday, May 28, 2015

Last Week in May

Gardening has absorbed so much of my life this month.  Today I am catching up on correspondence and sharing a few May photos on this blog.  Next week I will have to share some garden images.  I'm so in love with our garden.  Art wise, I am almost finished with the second owl painting and look forward to exhibiting them both beginning First Friday at Marketview Arts in York, PA.  If you live in the York area, please come to First Friday and visit all the galleries if you can.

In my studio

Idea sketch

My adorable granddaughters, Penelope and Lily, wearing their one-month old stickers.

Me as auto passenger.  Wish my hair looked like that today.  Humidity turns it into a fright wig (almost).

Detail seen at a friend's house.  Love these textures and colors.

Beautiful opalescent reflections of the stained glass windows at St. Mary's Seminary in Baltimore where I attended a graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment