Thursday, June 25, 2015

Catching Up

Haven't updated the events page in quite awhile and don't know if I will have time to do it today, but I will at least update here.   The Wild & Woolly exhibit is still going strong at Marketview Arts.  First Friday in June was lively all over the city of York, PA and quite the party on the third floor of Marketview where the art works for Wild & Woolly filled two galleries on the third floor.  Although I was there, I only saw a fraction of the works because there were so many old and new friends to chat with.  I went back to see the exhibit all by myself on Tuesday--it was a treat--so many outstanding pieces.  Here are the details:

           Marketview Arts
           37 W. Philadelphia Street, York, PA
           Now till the end of June.  Gallery hours are 10:00 - 3:00 pm Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday

           Nixon Park - Nature Center
           Jacobus, PA  (Valley Road)
           July 12 through the end of July
           Nature Center is open everyday but Monday

            Contact the York Art Association with any questions - 717 755-0028
A collage I'm working on featuring the skull of a chipmunk I found in the woods.

So happy with the climbing hydrangea this year.

This the acrylic version of the snowy owl.  Had a lot of trouble with this one, but I made the deadline.

A mosaic of greens in the garden

Taken the morning after a heavy rain which made for saturated greens.

While walking around York, PA on First Friday in June.


No comments:

Post a Comment