Monday, September 21, 2015

Last Friday I submitted two pieces for consideration in the York Art Association's Open Annual Juried Exhibit.  My photography has been accepted in three previous exhibits, but so far none of my paintings.  Well, I haven't worked very hard on photography this past year, but I have been working hard on painting, so I submitted two paintings.  There they go.http://www.yorkartassociation.org/calendars/deadline-45th-annual-open-juried-exhibition/

Today I am pulled by photography and have been culling my recent archives and truly enjoying the discoveries.  I found myself back in Wyoming this time last year.  

On a hike with my shadow and its negative.

On Rt. 80 in Wyoming with storms ahead.  These shots taken from the passenger seat.



No comments:

Post a Comment