Thursday, March 24, 2016


It's official, I'm now selling my photo greeting cards at I-RON-IC in York, PA.  I've been making photo greeting cards since 1995.  Almost everyone I know has received them in the mail and many times the recipient is inspired to create their own photo cards.  I love making them and receiving them.  If you live in the area, stop by I-RON-IC at 256 W. Philadelphia Street and enjoy two floors of art and artifacts, my greeting cards and the warm hospitality of the owners, Steve & Dave.

I am up early this morning photographing the moon.  The shot would have probably been better using a tripod, but I was in a hurry to make some coffee.  So with coffee at my side I looked at the photo as a color negative and then adjusted the color channels and added some lens flare.  I'm wondering how the new image would translate as a painting done on a black gessoed canvas.





No comments:

Post a Comment