Tuesday, April 12, 2016

More on Venice

Can't help myself, Venice needs another post.  Looking back on that visit in 2012 (not 2009 as stated in the last post), I find myself diving in deeper and wanting to complete a photographic journal.  Yes, an unending pile of projects, which means I'm never at a loss of what to do on a rainy day.  


For the last year or two, I've been following "Dream of Venice" on Facebook.  I love the posts--beautiful photography combined with beautiful words.  A little bit about the book Dream of Venice quoted from the homepage:  "Dream of Venice celebrates the spirit of La Serenissima through the evocative photography of Charles Christopher combined with the words of celebrated individuals that have loved her well......" .   I haven't bought the book yet, but I'm thinking of it.  In the meantime, I know I can spend a few blissful minutes with the Dream of Venice video on You Tube.  I can't get the link to copy, but if you search "dream of Venice you tube", it will pop up.

Here are a few more of my photos:







Laundry again--but this is Venetian.



This is where we sat for lunch.

Looking down



Same photo as above, but as a color negative.  I will find a use for this.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment