Monday, May 2, 2016

New at The Parliament Arts Organization


This is the last week of the Identity exhibit at the Parliament--actually the last day.  The Exploreogram exhibit opens this coming Wednesday.  Read all about it here.  I will be one of the many participants (@tuesdaycafe).  Also happy to see some other familiar and talented photographers on the list.  I love photography and really can't wait to see this show.  That's me in the above photo outside The Parliament in historic York, PA.  The photo was taken with my old iPod about two years ago.  That iPod was old when I bought it, and I just couldn't believe the difference in cameras with the newer iPhones.  Overall, I'm very impressed with smartphone cameras.  This photo has a certain vintage or toy camera quality to it.  I like it.

As a contrast, here are some recent photos taken with my iPhone 5 at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania:





  

No comments:

Post a Comment