Saturday, January 14, 2017


Puppy Love

We brought in the New Year with our great grand dog, Laney.  Her family was enjoying a post Christmas holiday out of town.  Unlike her predecessor, Sadie Woof Private Eye, she loves to run around the ups and downs of our property.  She always appears to be tracking something--like a beagle.  When she gets tired, she whines to be held.  Well, she is still a puppy.

From the archives, I pulled this collage of a past visit to the Walters Museum in Baltimore, Maryland.  I probably posted this before, but since I don't remember, here it goes.  Barry is standing next to the mosaic map of the ancient world which the Walters commissioned when a new (modern) ancient wing was added several years ago.  Our friend, Rick Shelley, received the commission and hired Barry to help with the glass cutting and some of the repetitive mosaic work.  I still get a thrill when I visit the museum and see this map.  It's time for another visit.



Before my laptop goes off to get a new hard drive, I got busy putting together a print order with the Mpix lab.  I love the quality of their work and the variety of photo papers and finishes.  This is one I printed on metallic paper.


The photo below will be printed on their standard e-surface.  I took this photo quite some time ago and discovered it yesterday.  I call it "Leaf Puzzle".



That's all for now.  Must get the laptop to the shop before the predicted snow begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment