Sunday, April 30, 2017


Last Day of April

I've often said that Autumn is my favorite season, but Spring is close behind.  This particular Spring is particularly wonderful, and that might be because I've had so much time to be out in it.  The bluebells reached their peak last week.  Here is another photo.  It's not the greatest, but too late now for a "do over".


For those who viewed my last post, I apologize for the crazy presentation of my Easter postcards.  I did not intend to insert them multiple times.  I just noticed the problem today and took steps to restore order.  The photo of me above was taken at the Baltimore Museum of Art about five years ago.  I'm in the gallery containing the Andy Warhol silkscreens.  I enjoyed that visit and it has reminded me that I want to visit again and see the American Wing and the Cone Collection in particular.

This past week my sisters and I took a short trip to Ocean City, MD.  We ate, drank, shopped, walked on the beach and played word games before crashing into blissful sleep. 







Early in the month, I met with some of my book group friends for lunch at O'Lordon's Pub in Westminster, MD.  I always look forward to a pint of Guinness and a plate of fish and chips here.  We caught up with each other and enjoyed two solid hours of conversation with this piece of art work looking down on us.  Very cool!  Something to add to my "red" file.







No comments:

Post a Comment